Meatballs. I can’t really think of a better way to wrap up Recipe of the Day (tomorrow I’ll be bringing you the recipe recap!). There’s really nothing better than a cheese-covered ball of meat in a spicy tomato sauce. Allison, of Life’s A Beacham, even made these little guys gluten-free, for all of those who are watching your gluten! Yum. Oh, did I forget to mention…she’s a Chicagogrammer!!
Cheesy Skillet Meatballs in Arrabbiata Sauce
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork (we used a premixed “meatloaf” package from the grocery store”
- 1/3 cup Ian’s gluten free original panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 jar Rao’s arrabbiata sauce (spicy)
- Parmesan cheese- I used about 1/2 a cup
- Shredded Italian cheese blend
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley- again probably about 1/2 a cup, but chop more for garnish
For the full recipe with instructions, visit Allison at Life’s a Beacham.