Pizza – it’s what’s for dinner, probably a lot during the holidaze. If your guests are no longer impressed by your ability to place an online pizza order, plan ahead and serve them this (it’s really easy):
Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread
- 2 round or oval loaves of bread (doesn’t matter exactly what kind, just make sure it is something with a more firm crust)
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pepperoni slices, cut in half
- ½ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 cups marinara/pizza sauce
For the rest of the instructions and full recipe, please visit Creme de la Crumb.
Images courtesy of Creme de la Crumb.