While I’m typing this, I’m currently baking Maple Caramel Bacon Crescent Crack, and just from the smell in the oven, I can tell this is going to be gooooooood. I’ll update my original post for you once we eat this tonight. IF I let anyone else try it :)
Searching through Pinterest today for more amazing recipes, I came across these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars. I think they look fantastic, and the ingredient list isn’t overwhelming. I may investigate these a bit further for the family Christmas.
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream
- pumpkin pie spice
For the rest of the instructions and full recipe, please visit Roxana’s Home Baking.
Images courtesy of Roxana’s Home Baking.