I’ve reached the point in my December diet where macaroni and cheese, hot dogs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch make a grand reappearance in my life, after being basically banned through months 1-11. Oh, and I blog about turning dips into soups.
This Spinach & Artichoke Dip Tortellini Soup looks so delicious!
Coming to you from Closet Cooking, this soup looks pretty easy and I’m guessing tastes wonderful!
Spinach & Artichoke Dip Tortellini Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 8 ounces spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup milk or cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- cayenne to taste (optional)
For the rest of the instructions and full recipe, please visit Closet Cooking.
Images courtesy of Closet Cooking.