You may remember my recent post at my experience at Cara’s Place, the one night only pop up restaurant put together for Morton Salt’s At Home Chef experience. Well, you may also remember that I promised to give you the recipe just as soon as I could? It’s time. You will want this recipe. These were the best sweet potatoes I’VE EVER HAD. Trust me.
Maple Bacon Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Large sweet potatoes (peeled and large diced)
- 1 Small onion (small diced)
- 1 Anchovy fillet (rinsed and chopped)
- 2 oz. Applewood smoked bacon (large diced)
- 2 oz. Full fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Parsley leaves (washed and chopped finely, measured before chopping)
- 1 oz. Whole butter
- 1 oz. Maple syrup
- Morton kosher salt
For the full recipe, please visit the Morton Salt website. Do it. Do it now!!