Mmmmm, Cuban Sandwiches. The perfect sandwich? One might think so. Roasted pork, ham, pickles, swiss cheese, mustard. Yum. Ok, so turning that into a dip is clearly the best idea ever. Thanks, Dad What’s 4 Dinner, you’re officially the best Dad of the year!!
Hot Cuban Dip
- 1 cup smoked pork, cubed or shredded
- 2/3 cup ham, chopped
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 low-fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp light mayo
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard, divided
- 1 tbsp stone ground mustard, can substitute brown or Dijon
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- (Optional) Chopped Jalapenos
For the rest of the Hot Cuban Dip recipe, go tell What’s 4 Dinner Dad that he’s awesome!!