Taco. Lasagna. Taco Lasagna!!!!!!!!!!!! This looks so good, and easy, too. Made with taco ground beef, salsa, noodles and cheese.
- 12 oven ready lasagna noodles (non-boil noodles)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1-oz.) package Old El Paso taco seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 (15-oz.) carton ricotta cheese
- 4 cups (1 lb.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (24-oz.) jar chunky salsa
- Optional toppings: sour cream, green onions, diced tomatoes
For the rest of the instructions and full recipe, please visit The Girl Who Ate Everything.
Images courtesy of The Girl Who Ate Everything.