I’m obsessed with mini meals. Perhaps not quite like this, but close:
I’m talking more meals in a muffin tin-type things, like these Mini Shepherd’s Pot Pies from Pillsbury. They’re a no-brainer for portion control, and are obviously the cutest things in the world.
Mini Shepherd’s Pot Pies:
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bag (24 oz) refrigerated mashed potatoes, heated as directed on bag (about 3 cups)
For the rest of the instructions and full recipe, please visit Pillsbury.