Two days in a row? It’s a Christmas miracle! Two days of sweets?! Totally typical. Allow me to tell you a secret. I’ve never eaten Nutella. Well, that’s not 100% true. I had a small sample at Crepe Crave while trying to decide which crepe to order (I went with bacon, egg and cheese). I know, I know – it’s a little weird that I’ve never had Nutella. I just don’t really get what it is. Is it like peanut butter? Is it like chocolate? What am I supposed to do with it? I have no idea. But according to Rock Ur Party, you can bake it up in a ravioli cookie, and the results look pretty tasty:
Nutella Ravioli Cookies
1 recipe sugar cookie dough
1/2 cup Nutella
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Make your favorite sugar cookie dough recipe (do not bake). Roll out half of sugar cookie dough on floured surface until ¼” thin.
- Scoop ½ tablespoon Nutella onto rolled out sugar cookie dough. Place Nutella scoops 2 inches apart.
- On a separate floured surface, roll out second half of sugar cookie dough and carefully place it over first half of rolled out dough with Nutella scoops.
- Using a ravioli cutter, gently press down on top of Nutella scoops to form small raviolis. Gently place unbaked raviolis onto baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips until smooth. Drizzle white chocolate onto ravioli cookies. Dust with powdered sugar. Let cool and enjoy!